Career Reorientation Coaching
Are you a professional in the middle of your career but find yourself stuck? Your job might be boring, without purpose or does not align with your life values anymore. But what`s next? Where to go?
I know so well how you feel….maybe lost, scared of taking a step into the unknown, fearing to lose that what you have identified yourself with all those years.
But you know, you need a change!
As a trusting partner, I will help you through this process giving you the guidance, confidence and courage of creating and pursuing your next professional step.
As a trusting, supportive partner, I help you:
- Understand the WHY behind your wanted change
- Identify your professional strengths and motivations
- Analyze the necessary steps towards a fulfilling professional life
- Create a sustainable path to pursue a career taking the entire your life into account
- Help to get out of your comfort zone and reignite the motivation for your professional life
- Overcome any barriers to take action
- Stay focused and on track to pursue the goal despite any obstacles along the way
- Be your partner for the entire journey. You are never alone going through this!
What you can expect from coaching
- The sessions are high individualized and completely based on your needs and your situation. You will not receive any standard questionnaire or personality quizzes.
- I coach by results, not time. You dont pay for longwinded sessions but for the results we achieve together.
- It is important that you bring motivation to the coaching session to be effective.
- In about 4 sessions, you will be able to start making changes.
- You will know before each session what you get out of it.
- My goal is that you succeed. I do let you know if I believe I might not be the right person to coach you.
- I highly appreciate communication and honesty.
- Everything is confidential.
Coaching Block 1
In this 4 hour session (taken usually in 4×1 hour but also differ depending on topic of discussion and time), we will deep dive into your motivations and decision making. This is especially important when you ask yourself what you want in your professional life. We then identify your next steps and take concrete actions to your next professional goal. By the end of this coaching block, you know what direction to take and how to take it.
In addition to 4 hour 1:1 sessions, you can always text or write to me with questions or concerns which we will find the solution together. You will not be alone going through this process. In addition, CV reviews or help with the cover letters are included as well. The time frame for these sessions is usually 1 month but we can adapt depending on your availability.
4 hours – CHF 800
Coaching Block 2
This is the follow up coaching block from the first 4 hours. By this time, you have identified your path and goal and have taking first actions towards this goal. However, often times it takes time and grit to make it happen. Going this path alone can be tough, especially when it is completely outside your comfort zone. And that`s what this coaching block is for.
We meet (virtually) on a regular basis (usually once a week) for 30 minutes and go over the action points, results of the action points (rejections, next phase in the interview process, etc) and most importantly your state of mind. This is a very stressful period and can be at time very disheartening (we know those days when all the bad things happen at once). I will be there if you just want offload or ask for advice and of course to share the successes. We work in 4×30 min sessions which you can always renew.
4 x 30 min – CHF 400