The time you spent at your job every day is substantial. Make it something you enjoy and thrive in!
I coach (wo)men in defining and pursuing a meaningful career and professional goals. As a trusting, supportive partner, I help (wo)men boost self-confidence and overcome barriers like fear or insecurity while providing the right tools to pursue their full professional potential. In addition, I support female leaders in change management decisions and goal setting.
Are you a:
- Mid-career professional who either wants to re-orient or re-launch their career
- Professional who is looking be more motivated and productive in your current job
- Professional who has big goals and wants to break the barriers that keep you away from pursuing it
- Professional who would like to get into a leadership role
- Established leader who needs a partner for change management and decision making
Feel free to contact me for a free 15 min consultation session to learn more about how coaching can help you to thrive in your professional life!
Choose Type of Career Coaching
What you can expect
- You will know before each session what you get out of it.
- You might get some “homework” that allows you to immediately apply the lessons learned in the sessions.
- You will not receive any standard questionnaire or personality quizzes. Everything is highly individualized.
- My goal is that you succeed. I do let you know if I believe I might not be the right person to coach you.
- I highly appreciate communication and honesty.
- Everything is confidential.