Executive Mindset Coaching
I coach top level leaders to thrive in their professional goals – whether that means advancing in their current position, re-orienting to a new professional chapter or succeeding as a great leader. They might even have succeeded in everything and now look for a new meaningful goal.
My coaching is based on setting and pursuing THEIR own meaningful goals that are based on your strengths and values. In addition to understanding their own motivations, I help to break the barriers that keep them away from pursuing their goals.
As a trusting and honest sparring partner, I guide my clients through thought processes while offering support and full confidentiality.
You are unique - so is the coaching!
Each person is different and has unique needs. Some clients want to meet every week, others every month. Some prefer to meet in person. For others it is easier virtually (especially outside of Switzerland). Some clients have worked with me for a month, others for over a year. It all depends on what your individual situation is. There is no wrong or right. That's why we work out a very specific coaching plan for you.
Through an introductory video call, we find the best coaching options.
Coaching - How it starts
We start by defining your motivations
. This is especially important if you don't yet know your goal. Based on this, the next steps are identified and concrete actions are taken to reach your next goal.
In addition to 1:1 sessions, I am available to you via email all the time. You will not go through this process alone. You will also receive my book "What it takes to make dreams come true". (In English)
“Sometimes the mountains are not as high as they seem from the valley below. Monika, with her extremely inspiring, passionate and energetic manner, has given me new perspectives on how I manage to reach my goal. Through easy-to-implement and very effective tools, I am well on my way to realizing my professional plans. I am incredibly grateful to Monika for her motivation, follow up and for showing me that you should never give up believing in yourself and your goals. ”
“I’ve had Monika as my coach during my career transition and her guidance on the proper steps to take was crucial. Her methodology made me stay very focused on my goals and was successful. She has a very positive mindset and is very pleasant to work with. I totally recommend her!”
Ana Soares, Head of Revenue Operations bei Pix4D
As a trustworthy and supportive partner I will help you:
- Identify your professional strengths and motivations
- Create a better picture of what a fulfilling, motivating goal looks like for you
- Build true self-confidence
- Gain a new perspective
- Analyze the necessary steps to reach the goal
- Determine a sustainable path that encompasses your entire life situation.
- To leave your comfort zone and increase your motivation for your goal
- Overcome obstacles and take action to successfully pursue goal
- Stay focused
- Provide guidance and receive critical feedback
- To be a partner for the entire journey. You are not alone!
What you can expect from coaching
- Sessions are completely individualized and based entirely on your needs and situation.
- I coach by results, not by time. You don't pay for lengthy sessions, you pay for the results we achieve together.
- The success of the coaching is tracked through regular questionnaires
- I do not judge and do not compare. It is your unique life.
- It is important that you bring motivation to the coaching session for it to be effective.
- You will know before each session what it will bring you.
- My goal is for you to be successful. I'll let you know if I think I might not be the right person for coaching.
- I value communication and honesty.
- Depending on the location, the sessions take place virtually or in person (Bern). For an additional fee we can arrange the coaching at a location more suitable for you (if not in Bern)
- Languages I coach: English and German
- Everything is confidential.
Successful keynotes and workshops
Coaching & Consulting Experience