Female Talent Coaching
How Women Successfully Lead the Way
We, women, still tend to undersell ourselves when it comes to advancing in our professional life. Often times it is how we grew up and how we were educated. And unfortunately, we did not get the chance to develop the skills that are absolutely necessary to thrive in our professional career.
As a trusting partner, I coach female talents the necessary tools so they can reach their full professional potential.
Focus of Coaching
Increasing true self-confidence
Developing a career plan that takes your entire life situation (i.e. family) into account
Eradicating female-specific clichés
Enhancing resilience and persistence
Developing authentic leadership skills
Embracing change and uncertainty
Feeling more comfortable taking risks
Creating a support team that helps you to advance
What you can expect from coaching
- I will not preach a method to you and you will not receive any standard questionnaire or personality quizzes. Everything is highly individualized.
- You will know before each session what you get out of it.
- You might get some “homework” that allows you to immediately apply the lessons learned in the sessions.
- My goal is that you succeed. I do let you know if I believe I might not be the right person to coach you.
- I highly appreciate communication and honesty.
- Everything is confidential.