How Women Successfully Lead the Way
Female Talent and Leadership Workshop
This highly interactive leadership workshop teaches female talents and leaders the RAD method to successfully lead the way. RAD stands for Real, Adventurous and Daring and build the steps to take concrete action to pursue professional goals.
Real: Believe in yourself and your abilities!
Adventurous: Create and lead your own path!
Daring: Go for it!
- Introduction: Monika setting the stage by telling her story about the seemingly impossible cycling record.
- Main session: RAD method
- Real: Explanation + 5 – 10 min Breakout Session + 5 – 10 min Discussion (time depending on number of participants)
- Adventurous: Explanation + 5 – 10 min Breakout Session + 5 – 10 min Discussion (time depending on number of participants)
- Daring: Explanation + 10 min Breakout Session + 5 – 10 min Discussion (time depending on number of participants)
- Bringing it all together: Successfully leading the way with the RAD method, 5 – 15 min Take Away Disc
The participants learn how to successfully lead the way by:
- Increasing self-confidence
- Developing and pursuing meaningful goals
- Turning challenges into opportunities
- Creating their own path
- Redefining success and failure
- Being more resilient and persistent
- Embracing change and uncertainty
- Feeling more comfortable taking risks
Female talents and leaders
6 – 50
The length depends on your availability.
- 90 min to 2 day workshop
- 3 months corporate program
• Program tailored to company`s needs and challenges
• Thorough understanding and application of the RAD method
• Teambuilding exercises
• Easily applicable take-away points
• Engaging and fun
Why work with Monika?
Monika’s experience is a one of its kind.
As a former management consultant having worked for the World Bank, IMF and IBM as well as having pursued her passion in life and taken the risks to live to her fullest potential, she has lived through all the moments – the good as well as the bad. She draws from decades of experience and teaches proven tools and mindset changes to enable others to change, grow, excel and succeed.
Her authenticity and say-how-it-is will immediately connect you to her persona and message. Monika’s inspiring and thought-provoking presentation style leaves you wanting to hear more while finding your thoughts search for answers in your own life.
“Monika spoke at a webinar on “Women Leading the Way” for Women in Mining Switzerland. The content was well received by the audience and we could easily have scheduled more time for the discussions that followed her presentation. Monika did a nice job tying her own inspirational story to questions for the audience that we all could relate to. Her positive energy is certainly visible from the very beginning!”Karin Dahlman, Chair and Co-Founder WIM Switzerland