How to build and motivate teams to pursue daring goals successfully.
Success comes from a great team. When you take care of your team, your business is taken care of. But how do you create a successful team to pursue daring goals?
- Why skills are not the most important for a great team
- How create a trust in your team
- How to establish yourself as a trusting and respected leader
- Understanding your own strengths and values
- How to inspire your team to pursue even the most daring goals
- How to keep your team going through difficult times
- How to deal with team members who are not motivated
- How to increase the productivity of your team naturally (without creating more stress)
- For women: How to thrive as a female leader
Who is it for?
- For leaders that are going through organizational changes
- For leaders that want to improve the productivity of their team without creating more stress and work
- For leaders who want to better connect with their team
- For leaders who want to establish themselves better as leaders
• Program tailored to company`s needs and challenges (1.5 hours to full day)
• Thorough understanding and application of the RAD method
• Teambuilding exercises
• Easily applicable take-away points
• Engaging and fun
• Highly interactive discussions
• Motivating & inspiring
• Situation-based problem solving
• This workshop can be additionally accompanied with individual coaching to deepen the learnings and adapt to personal situations
• This workshop could be nicely combined with a bike ride
As a former management consultant having worked for the World Bank, IMF and IBM as well as having pursued my passion in life and taken the risks to live to my fullest potential, I have lived through all the moments – the good as well as the bad. I draw from decades of experience and teach proven tools and mindset changes to enable others to change, grow, excel and succeed.
I am all about authenticity. My thought-provoking presentation style might leave you wanting to hear more while finding your thoughts search for answers in your own life.
Selection of previous engagements
“We had the good fortune of bringing Monika Sattler to our school and thanks to her talk explaining her RAD philosophy she helped our sport students to find out how to achieve their goals not only for the year but also for their future lives. I believe that the reason she has such an impact on all that she presents to is that she is clearly genuine and motivating in every regard.
It is with only the highest regards that I would recommend Monika for any speaking engagement, for the corporate world, sport or personal.”
“Monika is an enthusiastic, energetic speaker whose accounts and experiences bring relevant lessons to the corporate environment. She has spoken at two of our Ciena EMEA events now, specifically on partnering, collaboration and the value of teamwork to achieve the improbable. She is very good to work with in developing content and delivery for the presentations, attentive to addressing the objectives of the speaking assignment. Her enthusiasm is infectious and passion for achieving is inspirational, highly recommended as a speaker for events and cycling activities.”
“I am so glad we invited Monika to do a workshop for our leasing teams. Her presentation and energy was fabulous! She motivated, encouraged and assisted our teams in building their confidence to achieve their goals. She provided them with the invaluable tools to overcome failures. In our industry, we deal with people from all walks of life – she was able to relate her workshop to our industry and target the areas that would be most beneficial in their professional and personal lives. I would highly recommend Monika’s workshop!”
“At a time in life when not much is certain, Monika has helped me to choose a path that will help me to continue my passion for knowledge while focusing on my personal happiness after college. With her insight and experiences, she has inspired me to achieve my goals and make that leap that I was previously too scared to do. She is quite enthusiastic and encouraging. I highly recommend meeting with Monika if you are in need of some motivation and expertise!”
“The group had a discussion on your adventurous mindset presentation and the feedback was really positive. They found the session to be thought-provoking and we had further discussions on how this could be implemented within their businesses.”
Get in touch!
Let`s chat about your next workshop! Contact me at email@example.com